Monday, February 14, 2011
2:30 – 4:00 p.m. (EST)
The webcast will feature three ARL libraries—Johns Hopkins, McMaster, and the University of Washington—that have engaged the Balanced Scorecard framework, created by Harvard business professors Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, in their strategy development through an ARL collaborative community based project.
The webcast will provide both leadership and organizational development perspectives and an opportunity to ask questions and engage with the participants. Workshop presenters include:
- Martha Kyrillidou, Association of Research Libraries
- Ted Jackson, Ascendant Strategy Management
- Winston Tabb and Liz Mengel, Johns Hopkins University
- Betsy Wilson and Steve Hiller, University of Washington
- Jeffrey Trzeciak and Vivian Lewis, McMaster University
More information on the webcast is available on the press release.
Registration is now open. For your convenience, please register from the computer you will be using on the day of the webcast. The event is free of charge.